Content

Weekly World News alert: How to make yourself invisible - just like Harry Potter!

Publication: Weekly World News (via the Sun)
Date: 12 Sept. 2011

Here is a story that shakes my faith and understanding of the universe. The Weekly World News has published a story that you can make yourself invisible like Harry Potter, which would mean some sort of invisibility cloak.

What rocks the foundations of my understanding is that this story actually has a grain of truth in in and has been reported in the legitimate U.K. publication the Telegraph.

This particular scientific advancement, while extraordinary, does not seem completely impossible to me. What I thought could never happen is the Weekly World News would print a story with a grain of truth in it.

Strange days indeed.



Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio