Content

On the rocks alert and Don't try suicide warning: Kendra's story turns dark

Publications: Weekly Life & Style, In Touch
Date: 26 Sept. 2011

Fresh trash on Thursdays! Weekly Life & Style and In Touch are both published by Bauer and this week, these two and these two magazines alone among the supermarket rags decide to tell dark stories about the bimbo Kendra Wilkinson, stories that make her husband Hank look long suffering, mature and responsible. Here are the headlines.
  • Weekly Life & Style: Kendra confesses: I hit my husband
  • In Touch: Kendra's secret breakdown
    depression suicide and divorce
    beneath the bubbly facade, she admits, "I'm a wreck"
    Threatens husband Hank she'll kill herself
    Panic attacks and blackouts
    What finally forced him to take the baby away
Best wishes to Hank Baskett and the adorable Hank Baskett Jr. I hope both of these guys make it out of this okay.



Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio